Anywho, yesterday I was reminded about a friend's birthday celebration and I wanted to gift her something handmade along with the monetary donation we will be giving. I was scrambling for a gift. I didn't have any already made anything that was satisfying for me to give, but my husband had those 4x6 Post It Notes, so that's how this was created....
The designer papers are from American Crafts 6x6 paper pad and the cute image, Ruby, is a long time friend from The Greeting Farm stamp that was colored with Copic markers. She reminded me of the recipient of this gift, sophisticated! I did a flap closure that's secured with Velcro. The pen was from...umm, a big heaping pile of pens that I have in a bin. LOL! Yes, it works! Yay! Now I have a project to make that will use those pens that I have bought over the past...years!!! ^_^ I have 10 more pads left so I'll be putting those together.
Also, added to the gift are the following "Keychain Note Holder" (sorry, my image came from my IG post).
And finally, her card...
I just love Some Odd Girl stamps and digital images. Featured on this card is Genie Gwen and Genie Kody. The background paper was the spur of the moment idea to do a Ombre style with colored pencils. It was an experiment that came out okay and I embossed it to hide some of the flaws. Digi images was colored with both colored pencils and copic markers.





3 comments:
Wowser, these are COOL gifts I bet your friend will totally LOVE. Sweet card too.
Ooh I really like that post it note pad holder...Did you make that template? Very pretty projects! love them!
aww these are so darn cute.. great coloring..
Post a Comment